Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

 
Good afternoon, my dears!
Just a bit ago, I set up my newest treasury list. Here are my featured choices as well as the alternates that are not visible over on the site (alternates are sometimes used when/if a treasury makes the front page).







  









So many talented individuals over on etsy.com. It is fantastic.

Something you should know about me is that I love when things are arranged properly- i.e. according to how I believe they should be... This is an organizational plague that I have oddly developed over the years. I believe part of this is why I love making treasures ;D Here are that two I've curated in the past that have happily made it to the front page of Etsy.com.

-

For good measure, a front page list that my Red Proxy Heels were featured in:



Thanks for reading! :)


11 comments:

Pat said...

found you via Link Love on FB.

You have a lovely blog and I'm happy to follow.

My watercolour painting blog is here
http://patelliottpaintings.blogspot.com/

talia said...

Such a great eye -- love your treasuries and honored to be included in one! Some of my favorite items from across the selections include your red heels, naturally; the orange vinyl mod bag; and the tulip dress (well, and of course, the piedra jewelry). ;)

ArtTales said...

I love how diverse your choices are, yet they all match perfectly :)

Grace Hester Designs said...

You definitely have a good curator's eye. :o) Thanks for including my Love Lives Cozy Here print. I am humbled by the good company I am in!

Cheers,
Grace Hester Designs
Silhouette- and typography- based artwork and prints
Shop my designs at http://gracehesterdesigns.etsy.com

Samy said...

Pat: Thank you so much! I will be checking your painting blog out as well. :)

~

Talia: I am very happy that you like it. That tulip dress was one of my favorites too! I wish I could make things like that. ;)

~

ArtTales: Thank you dearly! I try to make them eclectic, as I think it's more interesting :D

~

Grace Hester Designs: It is my pleasure. :) Thanks for the compliment!

Claire said...

Beautiful, Princess Samy!
I will have to go check it out. I'm following you!
Please come see my store or my blog, sometime. Good luck with your selling.
Claire from Heartspace on Etsy

Whimsical Creations said...

What wonderful goodies!

PtfsGirl said...

Lovely goodies and we love what you've done with our ribbon!
Phil & Lisa
FiniRibbon

Samy said...

I'm very glad that you like it, PtfsGirl. Thank you! :)

MissBohemia said...

Wow,

I love your treasury choices & your very talented in the way you present them perfectly as a showcase!

Samy said...

Claire: Your Loteria Luna Necklace is beautiful. I hearted you and I am now following your blog as well. :)

~

Thank you, Whimsical Creations!

~

MissBohemia: Aw, what a great compliment. I really appreciate it. :)