Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Fancy Lady Gourmet [Review + Discount]


I am thrilled to share my favorite fashion-designer-turned-baker with you today!  The Fancy Lady Gourmet creates the most fabulous homemade treats. They are as pleasant to look at as they are to eat. Seriously. I think I'm going to save one of each design just to display as eye-candy (which might also be a problem, because I have a sweet tooth and these are yummy).


I thought that pink bows alongside fluffy clouds would be fun, and The Fancy Lady whipped these kawaii delicacies out for me. Even the packaging had attention to detail and satisfied my hunger for cuteness. Each of her cookies gets to feel special in its own personal wrapping, topped with a ribbon to hold it safe. If you have gifting in mind but end up nomming on some cookies yourself (guess what I'm eating right now), fear not- these are presented so nicely, even a couple at a time would make a delightful surprise.

Here are some of my favorites that can be found in her shop right now.






 Quality of ingredients is important to me in foods, even sweets if that is possible. I love that The Fancy Lady Gourmet uses local farm fresh ingredients and makes the cookies fresh when you order as well. I also like that you can come up with your own unique custom order if you so choose. The Fancy Lady Gourmet aims to satisfy.


DISCOUNT

The Fancy Lady is currently offering:

$5 off and order of $20 or more
or
$10 off any order of $60 or more.

Just enter the code "spring cupcake" in your note-to-seller during checkout to apply the discount to your purchase.

Coupon expires on June 1st, 2010 so get to shopping at:



Have a great day everyone,

4 comments:

Kelly Irene said...

Those do look delicious (and beautiful!) I like that she uses local ingredients when possible...that is a definite plus in my book!

M.M.E. said...

My mouth is watering just looking at these. I love her snow white apple cookies.

Samy said...

Thank you for your comments, ladies!

I agree, Kelly. ;)

M.M.E.- I adore those as well, they look straight out of a fantasy.

The Fancy Lady said...

hey there sorry i didn't leave this comment sooner business has been hectic thank you so much for this awesome feature i'm so happy you liked the cookies and thank you ladies below who commented for your lovely words about my cookies