Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Le Petite Pretty [Review + Discount]

 Guess what arrived for me yesterday? It came from Jamie, the owner of a wonderful Etsy shop called Le Petite Pretty. She carries lovely hair accessories as well as jewelry, including earrings, necklaces, and rings.


It's cute, it's sweet, and it can hold the image of a loved one inside.. 

  
This necklace consists of a 1960's vintage brass locket with pretty details- a petite antique brass bow and an orange glass czech bell flower. The antique brass chain is the perfect length (I personally believe), not too short and not too long- 18 inches.


I adore this locket. It is a fabulously balanced mix of vintage and chic.
I'm going to have to find a nice little photo of my love to stick in there. :)


Here are some of my other favorites from Le Petite Pretty:





 
Along with her Le Petite Pretty etsy shop, you can find Jamie on her blog, and her other etsy shop called Lazy Apples by jndesigns where she creates bags, crocheted flower hairpins, and other great handmade items.

DISCOUNT
Jamie is kind enough to offer my fantastic readers a discount code for 
Get 10% off your order by entering "LePetite10" at checkout! 


Enjoy! There are a ton of great treasures to find at Le Petite pretty.


6 comments:

vintageeye said...

That is a beautiful necklace!

Samy said...

I agree, it's lovely! Thank you for your comment, vintageeye.

I really like that "To Love" necklace as well- it even has "Ja cie kocham" on there which is "I love you" in Polish. Being a Polish speaker, I think that's too cool. ;D

trishie said...

That necklace is so sweet and pretty!

PS: i'm hosting a giveaway at my blog, come enter! http://trishiekoh.blogspot.com/2010/05/earrings-giveaway.html

Samy said...

It is a darling necklace ^.^

I will check it out, Trishie, thank you!

Chani said...

Really really so pretty!
Btw, I'm having a give away on my blog, stop by and take a look!

Samy said...

Thank you, Chani!

I'm so quick, I've already entered it. ;D