Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mommy's Dream Creations [Review]


I wanted to share the fabulous experience I have recently had with Mommy's Dream Creations. Mommy's Dream offers the nicest service, which is an important quality. If you have a custom project, Cindy works with you to make sure you're completely satisfied with the creations (check out my amazing set of wine glasses at the bottom of this post). Cindy designs painted glassware sets and ornaments for a variety of occasions as well as items that compliment your home decor. She states that her "glasses need to look as pretty when in use as they do on the shelf." Here are some of my favorites from Mommy's Dream Creations.

 

  

 

 

 

 

Mommy's Dream Creations has recently started making Wine Charms too! Cindy surprised me by including a colorful set of charms with my glasses and they are totally adorable. They compliment the goblets very nicely. I am pleased to share the outcome of my perfectly cute space-ware with you lovely readers. Mommy's Dream Creations truly delivered just what I wanted. 

 
 

For more of Mommy's Dream, you can peek at Cindy's 

Mwah,

6 comments:

mommysdream said...

Samy-Thanks for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to design these glasses for you and they look great in your home!
Cindy
Mommy's Dream Creations

Crocheted Little Things said...

beautiful products indeed!! lucky you for owning some!

Samy said...

It is my honor, Cindy! I hope to work with you again in the future. :) xo

~

Crocheted Little Things- They definitely are. ^.^ I'm very excited about these! Thank you for commenting, miss.

~*Nomie*~ said...

Wow! They are GORGEOUS!!

Samy said...

Hello, Nomie. :D

They truly are!

Joanne J said...

Wow, these designs are really beautiful..