Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Sweet

Hello, my dears! My newest treasury selections are a lovely mix of pinks, grays, blacks and whites. They inspire me and put a smile on my face! Be sure to check out the great shops that hold these items, for more fantastic pieces.

 

 


 



 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 


Isn't everything adorable? There is an endless supply of amazing on Etsy, I swear. What are some of your favorites, whether listed here or from your own findings?
In other news, I recently took the plunge and added a few adsense ads on here. I was a bit hesitant because I didn't want to ruin the design and flow of the blog, but I think it turned out decent. I am pretty excited to see how it goes. :) Has anyone else used adsense? How is it turning out for you?
 If you haven't yet, don't forget to enter the Kirkland's Jewelry Organizer giveaway before it ends- Only two days left!


Take care,

 

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for featuring my listing! Very much appreciated <3 Beautiful treasury too :)

Samy said...

My pleasure, Ashley! Thank you so much for commenting. :)

phings said...

Thank you for the feature! Love your picks as always! You are very kind! :)

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, your blog is adorable! I've already said so in the treasury, but it bears repeating: thanks so much for including me! Really stunning picks; it's an honor to be among them.

Samy said...

Phings- Of course! Thank you very much for the compliment. :D

~

Aw, thanks, Alicia! I am so happy you enjoy the selection. :)

Allison said...

The ice cream shirt is so great! And the pig, and all the jewelry - such great picks :)

Samy said...

Thank you, Allison! I adore those too ^_^

icitea said...

I'm pleased to see that a few of the items in my favorites made it into your treasury. Perhaps we have similar tastes? In any case, time to favorite some more...

Samy said...

Oh, cool! I guess that we do have similar tastes, icitea. ♥

Joanne J said...

All these are so cute and pretty! I like the pig photograph!

Samy said...

Why thank you, Joanne! Pink piggies are the sweetest. ;)