Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Vintage Embrace

While browsing the Etsy forums today, I came upon this thread. Being a vintage seller as well as a general lover of great vintage pieces, I thought it would be a nice idea to make a treasury list full of them! I am looking forward to autumn, so the shades I used together encompass that (Halloween colors are fall colors for me, I suppose). Here is the actual treasury, if you would like to check it out over in its original location as well. :)


 

  


 












Which of these was your favorite? Be sure to take a peek at these seller's shops for more great finds! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend so far.


6 comments:

Patrizia said...

Wow wow Wow love the frames the most!

Samy said...

Thank you for commenting, Patrizia! Those frames sure are lovely. :)

ethanollie said...

thanks so much samy

Samy said...

You're so very welcome, Kim! Your shop was so fun to look through. Really terrific. :)

TheCuttingEtch said...

I LOVE the black frames! soooo pretty

Samy said...

Hi, TheCuttingEtch! :) I really like the decoration on them- so glam Victorian and fancy.