Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

CSN Stores Preview

 
CSN Stores has over 200 online shops where you can find stylish and functional products, from contemporary coffee tables to wall art and everything in between. Take a look at this gorgeous living room set and darling towels (both offer free shipping!)
 

 
Remember my recent review of a fabulous teapot from CSN Stores? I had a great time communicating with a friendly member of their team and getting to know more about what CSN Stores is all about. I will soon be sharing my experience with another item from CSN Stores' extensive Kitchen and Dining selection.

2 comments:

Yakun or said...

This post reminds me that I need (want) new super luxe towels.

Samy said...

Hello, Yakun. They look super soft and luxurious don't they? :) Thank you for commenting!